6 Things We Need To Know !
Look over the Key elements. Then fill form below
● What are you finding most challenging right now?
● Is this a problem that both you and the business feel is worth solving?
● What are the possible implications, both to you and the business, of not finding and implementing the right solution?
● Do you have a budget for this project?
● What marketing are you currently doing and how much are you spending?
● Have you spent money on this already? How much?
● How quickly do you want or need to act on addressing this issue?
● What’s the urgency to act now or what kind of deadlines are you working with to solve this problem?
● What makes you want to address these challenges now?
● Are there seasonality issues?
● Does it align with your budget planning and when does that usually happen?
● How long will the approval process take?
● How have you tried solving these issues in the past?
● Are you currently working on, or have someone working on a solution?
● What are some of the ways you tried addressing your challenges in the past?
● Have you entered into any agreements with anyone else?
● Provided that I show you enough value in using our service or product, would you have the authority to make the final purchasing decision?
● Who else needs to be involved in making a purchasing decision with regards to this product or service?
● Who is that person?
6. “How Did You Hear About Us?”
It’s a simple question that sounds more like a formality than a sales qualifier, but we can actually tell a lot about you based on how they found us.